Artist

Reply with quoteReport
Hey just wondering where I can find some new loops for GB
Latest Song: Trendsetter
Artist Page Send Message May 04, 2011 | 7:09 am
Listener

Reply with quoteReport
04-05-11 / USA!

http://www.google.com/search?q=Free+music+loops+for+GB%2F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=dxX&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&q=free+music+loops+for+garageband&aq=0l&aqi=g-l1&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=822bf32b5c0e0691

BoOm!

/ MH~
Cool
Artist Page Send Message May 05, 2011 | 2:13 am
Listener

Reply with quoteReport
04-05-11 / USA!

The above posted a second time here. I deleted it within this post.

If a mod is reading this...go for it!

BoOm!

/ MH~
Cool
Artist Page Send Message May 05, 2011 | 2:18 am
Artist

Reply with quoteReport
my fav places to go are loopmasters.com and platinumloops.com

they offer great electro-based loops. You can get free samples and they are very nice. If you like what you hear you can always go buy more, but I typically use the loops as inspiration and then try to match the sound on my own in garageband.

but just google!
Latest Song: Think Big
Artist Page Send Message May 05, 2011 | 5:15 am
Artist

Reply with quoteReport
johnpollins,
You may wish to check out a site called Free-Loops.com.
Here's a link for you, not sure if there is anything there to your liking. I have found quite a lot of goodies there. But it's free and legal which is always a good thing.

http://free-loops.com/

Good luck and much peace,
Chris
Artist Page Send Message May 05, 2011 | 4:22 pm
Artist

Reply with quoteReport
one thing I've learned over years of collecting loops (I have gigabytes & gigabytes of loops) is that you have to make sure that you catalog them properly; the earlier, the better. or else you'll end up with an unsorted collection & you wouldn't know where to start looking for a particular 'sound'.

loops are a good thing to use for sketching especially for beats but it's also dangerous to be over reliant on them. I use them more now just for atmos & fill ins.
Latest Song: Rest (It's Alright)
Artist Page Send Message May 05, 2011 | 5:25 pm
Advertisement