Music » Rock » Neumuzik » Song

Fortunate 1 (Great Plains Mix)
by Neumuzik


Music not playing? Switch to HTML5 Player.


Report




Song Information

Released: Jul 2, 2015 | 9:10 PM
Category: Rock
Application: GarageBand
Loop Use: Some loops

File Type: .mp3 [use AAC]
File Size: 6.28 MB

Plays: 425
Downloads: 0
Weekly Plays: 2
Weekly Downloads: 0
Statistic reset day: Thursday

License: No derivative works allowed
Song: Fortunate 1 (Great Plains Mix)
Album: Outside
--------
This is a remix of a song originally recorded in 2014. Drums are mostly loops.
--------
℗ 2015 Neumuzik. All rights reserved.

Advertisement Remove Ads

Comments

sammydix Artist

sammydix's artist icon
hahaha! left guitar got more fizz than beer! Nobody does it like you, and it fits the sound. damn, now I'm thirsty.
Latest Song: Vines
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
sammydix wrote:
hahaha! left guitar got more fizz than beer! Nobody does it like you, and it fits the sound. damn, now I'm thirsty.


Ha! Thanks, Sammy.
Latest Song: The New Colossus
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
BigJimSlade Artist

BigJimSlade's artist icon
I enjoyed the panning effect moving to the main body of music in the beginning. When you went back to bass and guitar at 2:15 or so the panning effect made me feel unbalanced a bit. I enjoyed it more when the force of music was more centered rather than panned with minimal instrumentation, but that's just me. My commentary may make zero sense, but I enjoyed the heck out of it, at any rate!
Latest Song: Jackpot Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BigJimSlade wrote:
I enjoyed the panning effect moving to the main body of music in the beginning. When you went back to bass and guitar at 2:15 or so the panning effect made me feel unbalanced a bit. I enjoyed it more when the force of music was more centered rather than panned with minimal instrumentation, but that's just me. My commentary may make zero sense, but I enjoyed the heck out of it, at any rate!


Hmm... I hear what you are referring to. Maybe I'll do a little more editing on this later. Gracias for the note, Jim. smiley
Latest Song: The New Colossus
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
ScottHorwath Artist

ScottHorwath's artist icon
This bass playing really opens up the sinuses . I love this segmenting sort of format.
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
ScottHorwath wrote:
This bass playing really opens up the sinuses . I love this segmenting sort of format.


LOL! Thanks, Scott.
Latest Song: The New Colossus
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago

Post a Comment


Please login or register to post a comment.

Advertisement