Music » Rock » Neumuzik » Song

album art Messed Up
by Neumuzik


Music not playing? Switch to HTML5 Player.


Report




Song Information

Released: Nov 20, 2015 | 7:20 PM
Category: Rock
Application: GarageBand
Loop Use: Some loops

File Type: .mp3 [use AAC]
File Size: 9.85 MB

Plays: 305
Downloads: 0
Weekly Plays: 2
Weekly Downloads: 0
Statistic reset day: Friday

License: No derivative works allowed
Song: Messed Up
Album: The Rock & Roll Show
--------
Drums are loops.
--------
℗ 2015 Neumuzik. All rights reserved.

Advertisement Remove Ads

Comments

BigJimSlade Artist

BigJimSlade's artist icon
Very neat song and I appreciate you making full on versions rather than the :59 sec spots . MIght as well make it a 33 and a 1/3 version, eh what? Much enjoyed this one, sir!
Latest Song: Jackpot Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
maestrodog Artist

maestrodog's artist icon
Overall:rating
Concept:rating
Creativity:rating
Performance:rating
Production:rating
Trippy and cool - like something in an Austin Powers soundtrack - I mean that in a good way, like 1960s psychedelia. Enjoyed it!!
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
KCsGROOVE Artist

KCsGROOVE's artist icon
cool driving song with a good hook
enbjoyed!
KC
Latest Song: KEEP ON ROLLIN'
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
BigJimSlade Artist

BigJimSlade's artist icon
As an addendum to my remarks above your stuff is always intriguing and combines a lot of cool elements that make the audience want more rather than less! The mix is spot on every time.
Last edited by BigJimSlade, 1 year ago.
Latest Song: Jackpot Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BigJimSlade wrote:
Very neat song and I appreciate you making full on versions rather than the :59 sec spots . MIght as well make it a 33 and a 1/3 version, eh what? Much enjoyed this one, sir!


BigJimSlade wrote:
As an addendum to my remarks above your stuff is always intriguing and combines a lot of cool elements that make the audience want more rather than less! The mix is spot on every time.


Thanks, man! smiley
Latest Song: The New Colossus
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
maestrodog wrote:
Trippy and cool - like something in an Austin Powers soundtrack - I mean that in a good way, like 1960s psychedelia. Enjoyed it!!


Thanks, Maestro!
Latest Song: The New Colossus
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
KCsGROOVE wrote:
cool driving song with a good hook
enbjoyed!
KC


Appreciate the review, KC!
Latest Song: The New Colossus
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago

Post a Comment


Please login or register to post a comment.

Advertisement