Music » Alternative » Neumuzik » Song

album art Blaze
by Neumuzik


Music not playing? Switch to HTML5 Player.


Report




Song Information

Released: Jan 28, 2016 | 7:20 PM
Category: Alternative
Application: GarageBand
Loop Use: Some loops

File Type: .mp3 [use AAC]
File Size: 8.78 MB

Plays: 622
Downloads: 0
Weekly Plays: 0
Weekly Downloads: 0
Statistic reset day: Thursday

License: No derivative works allowed
Song: Blaze
Album: The Rock & Roll Show
--------
Sound effects are loops.
--------
℗ 2016 Neumuzik. All rights reserved.

Advertisement Remove Ads

Comments

BlancFroid Artist

BlancFroid's artist icon
Pretty darn cool.
Latest Song: Krokodil
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BlancFroid wrote:
Pretty darn cool.


Thanks, BlancFroid.
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
BigJimSlade Artist

BigJimSlade's artist icon
Definitely a recurring motif with this LP. Serious panning that affected my aural sensibilities in thar, but a cool vision, Chief!
Latest Song: Jackpot Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BigJimSlade wrote:
Definitely a recurring motif with this LP. Serious panning that affected my aural sensibilities in thar, but a cool vision, Chief!


The squirrels made me do it. 🐿

Thanks, Jim.😎
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
fenderguy Artist

fenderguy's artist icon
good stuff... love the vibe you got going on here...
Latest Song: Just Noodlin'
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
fenderguy wrote:
good stuff... love the vibe you got going on here...


Thanks, man!
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
BigJimSlade Artist

BigJimSlade's artist icon
My comment was meant to give off positive vibes and feel which I had, however I was unable to properly convey the appropriate response. But, this group of tunes does have a certain relative "conceptualization" which I guess makes it a true "concept" album...so, congrats, Neu! smiley
Latest Song: Jackpot Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BigJimSlade wrote:
My comment was meant to give off positive vibes and feel which I had, however I was unable to properly convey the appropriate response. But, this group of tunes does have a certain relative "conceptualization" which I guess makes it a true "concept" album...so, congrats, Neu! smiley


I took the comment purely as a compliment, sir. Thank you. smiley
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
borris Artist

borris's artist icon
Overall:rating
Concept:rating
Creativity:rating
Performance:rating
Production:rating
Nice rolling feel. I swear I thought the room was moving... (just a little more than usual). I was listening on a headset. Nice use of effects and panning. Yeah.

—borrrrris
Latest Song: Brompton Cocktail
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
borris wrote:
Nice rolling feel. I swear I thought the room was moving... (just a little more than usual). I was listening on a headset. Nice use of effects and panning. Yeah.

—borrrrris


Thanks, dude. smiley
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Mike_Lynn Artist

Mike_Lynn's artist icon
Gorgeous blend of instruments & excellent mixing.
Cool & enjoyable.
Cheers !!
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
Mike_Lynn wrote:
Gorgeous blend of instruments & excellent mixing.
Cool & enjoyable.
Cheers !!


Thanks so much, Mike!
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
AlHughson Artist

AlHughson's artist icon
I remember the squirrels didn't they reform as the mere-cats?
Either way great track with shades of where have all the good times gone-great sounds man

Al
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
AlHughson wrote:
I remember the squirrels didn't they reform as the mere-cats?
Either way great track with shades of where have all the good times gone-great sounds man

Al


Thanks, Al!
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
1 year ago

Post a Comment


Please login or register to post a comment.

Advertisement