Music » Other » Neumuzik » Song

album art 2045
by Neumuzik


Music not playing? Switch to HTML5 Player.


Report




Song Information

Released: Apr 22, 2017 | 7:15 PM
Category: Other
Application: GarageBand
Loop Use: Some loops

File Type: .mp3 [use AAC]
File Size: 7.82 MB

Plays: 484
Downloads: 0
Weekly Plays: 5
Weekly Downloads: 0
Statistic reset day: Saturday

License: No derivative works allowed
Song: 2045
Album: Automaton
--------
Drums, sound effects and some background elements are loops.
--------
℗ 2017 Neumuzik. All rights reserved.

Advertisement Remove Ads

Comments

sammydix Artist

sammydix's artist icon
I sure love the kick in this. Well, the whole thing is recorded well. So clear. I think it needs a video.
Latest Song: Skulk Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
7 months ago
BigJimSlade Artist

BigJimSlade's artist icon
Neu returns......where do you get those sounds from (the non bass and percussion)? I mean, is it a plug in for keys or a sample from a DAW?I love it and it is a mellow journey that was smooth and easy! Nice stuff, man!
Latest Song: Jackpot Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
7 months ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
sammydix wrote:
I sure love the kick in this. Well, the whole thing is recorded well. So clear. I think it needs a video.


Haha. Thanks, Sammy.
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
7 months ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BigJimSlade wrote:
Neu returns......where do you get those sounds from (the non bass and percussion)? I mean, is it a plug in for keys or a sample from a DAW?I love it and it is a mellow journey that was smooth and easy! Nice stuff, man!


Thanks, dude. smiley
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
7 months ago
becwil Moderator

becwil's artist icon
Easy to follow this trail … the occasional turn brings even more interesting views.
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
7 months ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
becwil wrote:
Easy to follow this trail … the occasional turn brings even more interesting views.


Thanks, Bec!
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
7 months ago
Dadanaut Artist

Dadanaut's artist icon
Overall:rating
Concept:rating
Creativity:rating
Performance:rating
Production:rating
What a dream ... it could last and last and last...
Latest Song: Ela / Persien
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
7 months ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
Dadanaut wrote:
What a dream ... it could last and last and last...


Precisely. Thanks, Dada. 😃
Latest Song: Soulcatcher
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
7 months ago

Post a Comment


Please login or register to post a comment.

Advertisement