Music » Rock » Neumuzik » Song

album art Remain Calm
by Neumuzik


Music not playing? Switch to HTML5 Player.


Report




Song Information

Released: Aug 30, 2017 | 8:35 PM
Category: Rock
Application: GarageBand
Loop Use: Some loops

File Type: .mp3 [use AAC]
File Size: 9.14 MB

Plays: 274
Downloads: 0
Weekly Plays: 11
Weekly Downloads: 0
Statistic reset day: Wednesday

License: No derivative works allowed
Song: Remain Calm
Album: Automaton
--------
Drums + percussion are loops.
--------
℗ 2017 Neumuzik. All rights reserved.

Advertisement Remove Ads

Comments

BlancFroid Artist

BlancFroid's artist icon
It would be cool to hear some vocals on this - a really cool number - enjoyed!
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
24 days ago
eido Moderator

eido's artist icon
I agree with BlancFroid - it would be really interesting to hear this with vocals. It has a really nice retro vibe.
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
24 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BlancFroid wrote:
It would be cool to hear some vocals on this - a really cool number - enjoyed!


Thank you, BlancFroid.
Latest Song: Surf The Stars
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
23 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
eido wrote:
I agree with BlancFroid - it would be really interesting to hear this with vocals. It has a really nice retro vibe.


Thanks, Eido. You're a new mod? Congrats.
Latest Song: Surf The Stars
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
23 days ago
BigJimSlade Artist

BigJimSlade's artist icon
All of your stuff could have vocals, tho'. Great instrumental tune, nonetheless.
Latest Song: Jackpot Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
21 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BigJimSlade wrote:
All of your stuff could have vocals, tho'. Great instrumental tune, nonetheless.


Thanks, man. smiley
Latest Song: Surf The Stars
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
21 days ago
brewchugger Artist

brewchugger's artist icon
Hey, how about puttin some vocals on this, Neu? smiley

I agree though...it'd add another dimension to yer music, ya know?

Really cool tune though...a little 80's in there but also gary neuman and maybe trent reznor when he's happy?

smiley
Latest Song: Infant Runaway
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
20 days ago
MetropolisGorai Artist

MetropolisGorai's artist icon
please vocals !!! smiley

Latest Song: Lord of Nowhere
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
20 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
brewchugger wrote:
Hey, how about puttin some vocals on this, Neu? smiley

I agree though...it'd add another dimension to yer music, ya know?

Really cool tune though...a little 80's in there but also gary neuman and maybe trent reznor when he's happy?

smiley


Ha! "Happy Trent Reznor"... new category of music. smiley
Latest Song: Surf The Stars
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
20 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
MetropolisGorai wrote:
please vocals !!! smiley



Thank you. smiley
Latest Song: Surf The Stars
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
20 days ago
gepo Artist

gepo's artist icon
Can't remain calm on this, I keep moving smiley excellent mood!
Latest Song: Too Old for This
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
19 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
gepo wrote:
Can't remain calm on this, I keep moving smiley excellent mood!


My job here is done. smiley Thanks, gepo.
Latest Song: Surf The Stars
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
18 days ago

Post a Comment


Please login or register to post a comment.

Advertisement