Music » Alternative » Neumuzik » Song

album art Dreadnought
by Neumuzik


Music not playing? Switch to HTML5 Player.


Report




Song Information

Released: Jan 7, 2018 | 6:48 PM
Category: Alternative
Application: GarageBand
Loop Use: Some loops

File Type: .mp3 [use AAC]
File Size: 13.56 MB

Plays: 155
Downloads: 0
Weekly Plays: 2
Weekly Downloads: 0
Statistic reset day: Sunday

License: No derivative works allowed
Song: Dreadnought
Album: Muzikal
--------
Some drums are loops.
--------
℗ 2018 Neumuzik. All rights reserved.

Advertisement Remove Ads

Comments

mre Artist

mre's artist icon
Thought it was going to be a cover of Good Times Bad Times at first. Rockin'! smiley
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
13 days ago
KCsGROOVE Artist

KCsGROOVE's artist icon
cool guitarwork!
dig it!
KC
Latest Song: THE LIGHT OF LOVE Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
13 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
mre wrote:
Thought it was going to be a cover of Good Times Bad Times at first. Rockin'! smiley


Haha... I'm not quite there yet. smiley
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
13 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
KCsGROOVE wrote:
cool guitarwork!
dig it!
KC


Thanks, KC. smiley
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
13 days ago
BlancFroid Artist

BlancFroid's artist icon
Sweet pads going on here in addition to the rockin' - enjoyed!
Latest Song: Platitudes of Love
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
12 days ago
thebenteights Artist

thebenteights's artist icon
Yea. very cool. Some sort of phasing or pitch shifting in there. I can never get stuff like that to work. At about 1:10 when the synth arpeggio and lush pads kick in I really got into it. well thought out and intelligent arrangement.
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
12 days ago
Calchas Artist

Calchas's artist icon
Awesome guitar sounds!

And yeah... it really kicks into high gear at around 1:10.

Enjoyed!
Latest Song: Shuffle Off
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
12 days ago
BigJimSlade Artist

BigJimSlade's artist icon
Rockin' the Casbah, Neu! Good stuff and much enjoyed gettin' some led out!
Latest Song: Jackpot Collab
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
11 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
thebenteights wrote:
Yea. very cool. Some sort of phasing or pitch shifting in there. I can never get stuff like that to work. At about 1:10 when the synth arpeggio and lush pads kick in I really got into it. well thought out and intelligent arrangement.


Thanks!
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
9 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
Calchas wrote:
Awesome guitar sounds!

And yeah... it really kicks into high gear at around 1:10.

Enjoyed!


Appreciate your comments, Cal. smiley
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
9 days ago
Neumuzik Artist

Neumuzik's artist icon
BigJimSlade wrote:
Rockin' the Casbah, Neu! Good stuff and much enjoyed gettin' some led out!


smiley

Thanks, Jim!
Artist Page Send Message Report Quote
9 days ago

Post a Comment


Please login or register to post a comment.

Advertisement